mobile phone link image
jobs page link image
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter
00  Month

Sunbed blaze hits town centre beauticians

Created on 22/06/2017 @ 17:09
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Firefighters have this afternoon put out a blaze at The Beauty Lounge in Church Street.

Emergency service crews were called to the The Beauty Lounge when a sunbed tanning unit overheated and caught fire. They quickly had the blaze under control.

Police set up diversions with traffic from Union Street unable to turn right into Church Street while the emergency services were working.

No-one was injured during the incident.

icnn logo