mobile phone link image
jobs page link image
 
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter
day
00  Month

Microwave blamed for Llanfechain fire

 
Created on 04/10/2010 @ 12:20

 

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Llanfechain at the weekend.
Two fire appliances attended from Llanfyllin and managed to confine the fire to the kitchen where a microwave oven appeared to be the source.
The woman was not seriously injured following the incident at village’s Maes Mechain area.
icnn logo