mobile phone link image
jobs page link image
 
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter
day
00  Month

Gungrog Road ‘food’ fire

 
Created on 10/01/2011 @ 13:25
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

 

 
Unattended food on a cooker was to blame for a fire on Gungrog Road last Friday.
 
Local fire crews using a thermal imaging camera attended the scene at 11.43am and took 30 minutes to bring the fire under control.
 
A fire service spokesperson confirmed: “Unattended food on the cooker appears to be the cause.”
icnn logo