mobile phone link image
jobs page link image
 
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter
day
00  Month

Firefighters battling to control big Oldford blaze

 
Created on 23/02/2017 @ 21:29
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


Firefighters were battling to control a blaze at a Welshpool semi-detached home tonight (Thursday).

The blaze in the Oldford Estate home is believed to have started from a burning candle, lit during a power cut which affected the estate and the Coed y Dinas area during the early evening.

The occupants of the property escaped unharmed though were being treated in an ambulance at the scene for smoke inhalation.

Crews from Welshpool, Montgomery and surrounding towns are at the scene with the estate cut off to traffic as fears mounted that the blaze would engulf the adjoining property with flames leaping through the roof of the home.


icnn logo