mobile phone link image
jobs page link image
 
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter
day
00  Month

Fire guts town centre property

 
Created on 05/12/2018 @ 09:55
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Firefighters from Montgomery, Llanfair Caereinion and Newtown joined colleagues from Welshpool in tackling an overnight blaze that gutted a town centre property.

The alarm was raised at around 1.05am this morning when it is initially thought that an electrical fault sparked the blaze at the back of Harry Ray on Broad Street.

This morning, workers were on site securing the area with the fire not only gutting the property but also causing smoke damage to adjoining rooms above the estate agents' main street entrance. No casualties have been reported.

It was a busy evening for the Welshpool and Llanfair Caereinion crews who had earlier attended a vehicle fire at Cefn Coch.

icnn logo